Friday, October 18, 2013

Quick Update for Mari0 +Portal

I added player-specified spawners to the game (later I'll add a multigui for it, allowing you to customize where they'll spawn - like 5 blocks after the entity or whatever -, how they'll spawn - perhaps I'll add options to set player size, type, etc. - and who will spawn - for now you can only set 1 player per spawner or all of them in one single spot, but I'm planning on changing it).



I'm very close to finish Commanders and Environmental Triggers too.
And I'm planning on releasing a version v0.9 before the Super Mega Awesome 1.0 Update release, because people are requesting a lot for the updates (mostly because of Commanders and Environmental Triggers), so I'll release this one first (with the Commanders and Environmental Triggers) and keep working on 1.0 (with Triggers, Collisions, Animations and many other things).
This is the Quick Update of today, and I see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment